Dainese G. Avro D1 Pelle
Riders having to brave cold weather commutes or frosty days at the track can slip into Dainese’s Avro D1 Pelle jacket to chase those chills away. This jacket is Dainese’s coldest weather-rated leather jacket offering, thanks to its full-sleeve quilted thermal liner. Nanofeel fabric and 3D bubble insulation make the jacket comfortable, breathable and suitable for most weather even with the thermal liner removed. The airflow through the jacket on hot days can even be further enhanced by opening vents that are strategically placed on the Avro D1 and that can be closed by zippers. Altogether, the Avro D1 is the perfect jacket for sport riders wanting a track-inspired product that can pull double duty out on the road in cold weather. A 360° zipper also secures the Avro D1 to track pants for full-suit protection when the situation calls for it.
Dressed to the Tens
One of Dainese’s design trademarks has become their uncanny ability to integrate S1 stretch panels within their jackets to seamlessly meld style and functionality. These panels are strategically placed to ensure maximum mobility while on the bike. Microelastic inserts are also located along the elbows and obliques to give the jacket added rotational abilities as well as a stylish accent. Of course, the jacket is made with only the finest quality tutu cowhide. Soft and supple, this leather is comfortable but also highly resistant to abrasions and tears. Adding to this protection is coinjected shoulder armor with aluminum slider inserts for low sliding friction in the event of a crash. Other armor can be found in the elbow and forearm protectors that feel straight out of a track racing suit. Internal pockets allow riders to integrate Dainese’s split chest protectors or back protectors seamlessly.
- Materials: Genuine tutu cowhide leather, S1 fabric and microelastic inserts for maximum comfort and range of motion, Nanofeel interior with 3D bubble insulation
- Adjustability S1 fabric and microelastic inserts for maximum range of motion
- Protection Coinjected shoulder armor with aluminum inserts, Forearm armor, Certified CE category II certified removable armor on shoulders and elbows, Pockets for chest or back protector inserts
- Temperature adjustment options Nanofeel interior with 3D bubble insulation, per vent on lower back for added breathability
- Otherjacket to trousers fastening system (360° waist zipper for seamless riding pants integration), Removable full-sleeve quilted liner for cold weather riding, 2 front pockets, 1 internal pocket, Protective velcro strap for front zipper
- Additional Information
Brand Dainese Material Cowhide leather Ventilation Ventilation zippers Waterproof membrane None Protection Elbow, Shoulder Detachable lining Thermal Main Color Black Sub Colors Grey Lifestyle Race/Sport, Street Gender Women Hump Yes Season Midseason, Summer
- Size Chart
Size 38 40 42 44 46 48 50 52 54 Chest Cm 72-76 76-80 80-84 84-88 88-92 92-96 96-100 100-104 104-108 Chest Inch 28-30 30-31 31-33 33-34 34-36 36-38 38-39 39-41 41-43 Arm Cm 51-52 52-54 54-55 55-57 57-58 58-59 59-60 60-61 60-61 Arm Inch 20-20.5 20.5-21 21-21.7 21.7-22 22-22.8 22.8-23 23-23.6 23.6-24 23.6-24